THE AUTUMN'S SPRING

The leaves shed from the trees

with the single blow of the wind.

Is it pathetic to feel this way for them?

For caring too much about what they are thinking,

for showing all the kindness that I never owned

and for riding the boat that's already sinking.

I think I've never known about the depression

'cause what I've dealt with is just Life's false impression.

What is the purpose ?

This has been a real pain

when I've counted all my days going in vain.

But what if there's a hope?

What if there's a darker dark to engulf my darkness?

What if there's brighter light to fade me away?

What if there's someone stronger who has the valor to stay?

What if I can take  over this head on fight?

And win all these fierce battles of inside.

May be there's a key to  free my imprisoned self,

may be there's a  wizard to undone this demonic spell.

I crave for the lifeless autumn night

rather than the spring's joy and sun's light.


Gravebox:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Social Detention

TRUTH OF ZERO