ZERO EVERYWHERE

 How stubborn is this sun?

It rises every morning with same light,

same shine and leaves us with same night.

What's your problem dear?

Why don't you rest somewhere?


Then every ray of every beam,

answered me with a bright gleam,

"when darkness prevails, effort fails,

which nullify everything in you

and there comes the appearance of zero

then I'll restart the day with my light,

to give you the courage for every fight".


Then why don't you stay forever?

We'll see that zero never.

There'll be no dark, no grim,

no end, no need to begin.


Again the every ray of every beam

answered me with the same gleam,

"Only an empty glass can hold water in it,

and a vacant heart can afford someone to fit.

End with zero leads to an inception,

Zero might be a villian for you, that's your perception."


I asked "Tell me from this what you gain?

and why don't you come on the day of rain."

How are you so young at every morning?

Have you ever cried on anyone's mourning?"


I didn't get any answers from it,

'cause I completed this verse at midnight.

But it will shine again tomorrow with it's light,

so please ask these questions on my behalf tomorrow,

'cause I don't know, how much time I've left to borrow.



Gravebox:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tired of Everything

Social Detention

THE AUTUMN'S SPRING